This is the third video in our four series quick courses. If you are looking for our first video, which discusses how to actually begin your website or blog, you can find that here. If you would like to see our second video in this series all about how to actually grow your business on a general need-to-know basis, you can find that quick course here. If you’re ready for our third video and want to specifically learn the basics of how to actually get found on Google (i.e. what is SEO and how you can manipulate it), read on because this course is for you!
This hour long recording will contain all of the basics on how to actually begin to get found on Google and other search engines using basic concepts of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). We will actually DEFINE the concepts you are constantly reading about but have no idea how to apply into real practice and we will talk the very basic essential components to maximize your odds of appearing higher in Google’s search ranking (even if you don’t have extra funds lying around to dump into paid advertising)! You know what we won’t include? All of the unexplained technical terms that you don’t really need to know right now! This is about the essentials. The basics. The real steps towards bringing YOUR future customers, readers or subscribers right to your site. The stuff that either no one ever told you or they tried but ended up making you feel like you wanted to flee the scene because “there’s no way you’d ever master all that over-the-top techy stuff!”
Upon signing up for this tutorial, you will be sent the video recording within the hour, where you’ll have access to it for life, No fuss. No 800 web browser tabs. Just one. Streamline. Video. Sound good?
*Note: Again, this is the third video in our four series quick courses. If you are looking for our final video all about how to actually begin to drive revenue with your website, you can access that one here. You can find ALL of our videos in the series at the bottom of this page in the linked products below.
What are some things that the video will discuss?
-About the importance of having fresh and consistent content (and what that ACTUALLY means)
-What is a keyword and how do you use it?
-How to make maximize your website or blog’s visual appeal
-What a title, subtitle, tag, slug, category and metadescription ACTUALLY ARE and how to even BEGIN to modify any of these (and also why you should)
-Understanding how to optimize links and backlinks (Don’t worry…we’ll define these too!)
-How to tie all of the above together into a functional bundle to maximize the ultimate success and growth of your website and business
Eight Reasons Why You Should Choose this Quick Course Instead of Just Finding Something Free on YouTube:
1. This course was not made by a special tech guru but by another beginning who took six years to learn the basics to ultimately build a successful entrepreneurship (Yes, we GET what you’re going through!)!
2. Basics and need-to-know content ONLY. All necessary “techy terms” clearly defined and explained…IN ENGLISH!
3. It’s yours to keep. Forever. It’s not going anywhere!
4. You won’t have to spend the time watching 100 different videos before you actually find what you’re looking for!
5. It’s a great gift idea for the budding creative or entrepreneur!
6. It’s only an hour (and times of key points and topics given with the video)!
7. We provide a free follow up and Q & A with you should you still need some guidance or have more questions! Just reach out to us and ask away!
8. Because we’re a small creative business just like you!
Have questions about this quick course or looking for something specific? Contact us! We just might have some answers!